© 2023 Gateway Adult Education Network created by Media Management Group LLC
California Adult Education Program Funded by the California Department of Education and Chancellor’s Office of the California Community Colleges (CCCCO)
The following workshops will help guide participants with 21st Century Employability Skills, Pre-Employment Awareness, Employer Expectations, Job Retention, and best practices for Interviewing for a position.
Pass with a 70% or higher
1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
2. What interests you about working in the fast food industry?
3. Have you had any previous experience in the food service industry? If yes, could you elaborate on your responsibilities?
4. How would you handle a difficult customer or a customer complaint?
5. Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment?
6. What qualities or skills do you possess that make you a good fit for this job?
7. How do you prioritize tasks when faced with multiple responsibilities?
8. Are you available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays?
9. Can you handle physically demanding tasks, such as standing for long periods, lifting heavy items, or working in a hot kitchen environment?
10. How do you ensure food safety and cleanliness in a fast food setting?