© 2023 Gateway Adult Education Network created by Media Management Group LLC
California Adult Education Program Funded by the California Department of Education and Chancellor’s Office of the California Community Colleges (CCCCO)
Are you ready to test your knowledge on the Big Interview curriculum? Take the practice test below and see if you can pass each one with an 90% or higher.
To be better prepared for your next interview, you have to be proactive. Review the homework assignments below and create answers to these questions. Once you feel confident and are ready, take the opportunity to video yourself and record your answers. Give yourself feedback and see if you can become even more comfortable and confident when you communicate.
*You must have a Big Interview account to access these questions.
Interviewing and First 90-days
This 3-hour workshop will be an interactive, fast paced environment where students will engage and practice with others to develop the skills needed to be successful in a job interview.
- Students must be ready to participate in presentations and class mock interviews.
- Have prepared and practiced their “Elevator Pitch”.
- Have prepared and practiced at least three “Behavioral Stories”.
- Review FINAL Interview Questions and be prepared to answer in a professional manner.
- Understand the importance of your first 90-days on the job:
- Be Prepared
- Identify Stakeholders
- Be Proactive
- Create a Learning Plan
- Know your S.W.O.T.
- Determine your Work Values
- Understand the Steps Needed to maintain employment.